TRAIL RUNNER PHOTO CAMP CONTEST
Win a FREE spot in our exclusive trail-running photo camp, valued at $1599!
All you need are a few trail-running photos you've taken. One lucky winner will receive a free spot in the Trail Runner Photo Camp, held August 21, 22, 23, in Paonia, Colorado.
HOW IT WORKS
2. Photos should be “saved for web” and no larger than 1000 pixels wide or tall. Smaller is OK, but if you want your shots to look their best, we recommend you size them around 1000 pixels in either dimension.
3. Include a short caption for each photo in the photo-caption box. Caption information should include the runner’s name (if available), trail name and location.
DEADLINE for submission is August 1, 2013
WINNER will be chosen by the photo-camp instructors, and announced on trailrunnermag.com on August 2, 2013.
*If you win the contest, but have already paid a deposit and registered for the photo camp, your tuition will be refunded.
CHECK OUT THE IMAGES
Be sure to visit our Facebook page, too. As photos come in for this contest, we will share them in an album. Invite your friends to come Like your images!
1. You may only submit photos that you have taken and own.
2. Professional photographers may not enter.
3. There is no cash value for the prize.
4. Winner must respond to winning announcement (emailed to the winner) within 7 days, or forfeit the prize.
5. Winner is responsible for paying any applicable taxes on the prize.
6. No purchase necessary to enter.
7. Winner is responsible for their transportation to and from the photo camp.
8. Trail Runner and trailrunnermag.com has the right to publish your photos in any form, for any use whatsoever, including for editorial and promotional purposes, for no compensation. Entering the Photo Camp contest will also enter you in Trail Runner’s Everyman’s Exposed contest.
9. Contest rules are subject to change without notice.
10. Obscene photos, or photos of illegal activities are not allowed and disqualify you from the contest.