Presented by Altra Running
By participating in any Trail Runner Trophy Series or Winter Warrior Sponsored Race you agree to the following rules:
- You may be disqualified for any behavior Trail Runner or race sponsors or race organizers determine is unfair, unsportsmanlike or illegal, including but not limited to cheating, failure to follow race rules, littering, shortcutting switchbacks or any behavior that may damage the trail or its surroundings, abusing or threatening race staff, volunteers or other runners, spectators, or the staff of Trail Runner, harassing wildlife or livestock.
- You may not win the Grand Prize more than once.
- Winners are responsible for paying all taxes on prizes.
- Trail Runner may substitute prizes.
- Trail Runner may use winners’ likenesses and names for promotional purposes in all print and digital formats.
- Trail Runner reserves the right to change the rules without notice.
- Trail Runner assumes no responsibility for the accuracy of Trophy Series or Winter Warrior race listings or for any omissions. It is the responsibility of each participant to check with each race organizer for race dates, locations and any other race information.
- Garfield County, Colorado, shall be the location for all arbitration and disputes arising from any claims or disputes regarding Trail Runner Magazine.
The 2018 Trail Runner Trophy Series is a point-based series of trail races across North America. You are automatically entered and earn points when you finish a 2018 Trophy Series race. (Click here for a complete list of races.)
- March 1 through September 30, 2018.
- Two prize categories: Non-Marathon (races shorter than a marathon distance) and Marathon and Ultra (races 26 miles and longer.)
- Earn a point per mile for every race you complete (additional points are awarded for top finishes). Runners who accumulate the most points will win prize packages from our sponsors.
1. Trail Fiend/Most Trophy Series Miles—Switzerland running vacation with Run the Alps.
2. Trail Mogul/Most Trophy Series Races—A 5-day, helicopter assisted, backcountry hut-to-hut trail running traverse of the Esplanade mountain range in beautiful BC.
*Share your Trophy Series photos. Each week, our top pick photo will be displayed above and the winner will receive a prize from our sponsors.