31 Days of Running Inspiration, Day 10
Visit trailrunnermag.com throughout January 2014 for a daily dose of running inspiration, and keep us posted on your daily progress for a chance to win a free book!
This is the Jan. 10 image. Click to enlarge in a new window. Comment below with what you did today to be entered in the next weekly book giveaway!
To help keep your motivation high in the coming weeks, we're partnering with Sputnik of The Swashbucklers Club to deliver a small dose of running inspiration to you every single day from now until January 31. Each day on trailrunnermag.com, we'll post one page (like the one above) from his new book, The Swashbuckler's Guide to Running Away from Dinosaurs.
Comment on the daily image and let us know what you did that day to move yourself toward one of your 2014 goals or resolutions, and we'll enter your name in a weekly drawing to receive a free, autographed copy of Sputnik's book. Drawings will take place each Monday, with winners notified via email and announced on Tuesdays on trailrunnermag.com. (Click here to learn more about the book and our giveaway.)
View the 31 Days of Running Inspiration archives thus far:
- January 1: Ordinary People
- January 2: Why I Run
- January 3: A Good Time or a Good Time?
- January 4: Preparing Yourself for an Amazing Adventure
- January 5: Obsessed is a Word ...
- January 6: Lizzy Hawker on Dreaming
- January 7: There Is No 'Just' or 'Only'
- January 8: Motivation vs. Habit
- January 9: Sometimes the Best Thing is ...