What Is It?
For the past 15 years, we have supported trail racing via our Trail Runner Trophy Series, a 150-race series across North American and Canada. Participating races received effective support and exposure through the series. However, this year, we have decided to move in a different direction and support races through direct communication with the trail-running audience.
We created the Trail Runner VIP Race Partner Program to provide race race directors with additional marketing options at an affordable one-time rate: $350 annually for an event. And $200 for each race, thereafter.
Why Become a VIP Race?
Event marketing can be expensive, time consuming and confusing. For one price, you can join our VIP Race Partner Program and we will promote your race across a variety of media platforms: print, web and social. You’ll receive:
- Race listing in our VIP Race Partner Program race directory, which will be printed in every issue of Trail Runner;
- Race listing highlighted as a VIP Race on our website and online race calendar;
- Race listing in our monthly e-blast that reaches 152,000 runners;
- Opportunity to have your event chosen as “Race of the Month” and featured in our e-newsletter and online;
- Select opportunities for social-media posting of your race (dates, photos, unique offerings, etc.) posted by our editors;
- VIP partner discounts on additional Trail Runner advertising for even greater exposure (contact Cynthia Bruggeman: cb[at]bigstonepub[dot]com);
- Up to 200 race-day copies of Trail Runner magazine provided to you at no cost.
The VIP Race Partner Program enables participating races to reach Trail Runner readers all year long. Sign up today to activate VIP marketing benefits and begin promoting your race to the trail-running community in the most cost-effective package we offer.
Email Tim Nooney (tnooney[at]bigstonepub[dot]com) for more information on how to sign up.